Over the course of the time he has been on this blog, our resident Christian fanatic Cerbie/Paulus has provided countless hours of entertainment with his inept and incompetent polemics against Islam, as well as his failures to answer the tough questions about his religion. For those of us who have come to know him, it has become evident that he has a particular strategy (for a troll) when dealing with questions about his religion. He will avoid discussing the topic, while desperately trying to deflect to an unrelated issue. And despite repeated requests for clarification, Cerbie will avoid answering the question. As a result, this page has been created to keep track of the unanswered questions that Cerbie the coward has refused to answer. As the days roll by, it is anticipated that the list will get bigger. If anyone can think of any issues not included in the list (but should), please notify us in the comments section. The asterisks contain the links to each topic. In the subsections, I have added unanswered questions from some of the other Christian apologists known to visit the blog: Joel/Coco and a relative newcomer, Robert/Robbie.
But before we delve into these unanswered questions, there is one question that needs to be answered above all…Is Cerbie married? Can any woman stand his presence for more than 5 minutes? Okay, okay, that was mean, but he had it coming…Anyway, here is the actual list:
- Numbers 31:18 – The Hebrew word “taph” means “girls” not “women”. *|*|*|*|* |*
- What is the age of “post-pubescence” according to the Bible? *|*
- Do babies go to hell? *|* UPDATE (08/19/2018): Cerbie has finally answered this question with three words: “I don’t know”.
- Can an abused Christian woman get a divorce from her husband or even separate from him? *|*
- How will justice be served in the afterlife between two Christians, where one wronged the other in the earthly life? *
- Is the book of Enoch false or not? *
- What is the difference between Quranic abrogation and the abrogation in Numbers and Jesus’s laws on divorce? *
- Can you explain the passages John 17:1-3 or John 7:16-17 in light of trinitarian teachings? *
- What happened to people outside of Israel before the Covenant? *
- Are there any 1st-century CE manuscripts of the New Testament? *
Allan Ruhl’s Wall of Shame –
- What was Matthew’s “source” for the “Nazarene” prophecy (Matthew 2:23)? *|*
- Why aren’t there any first-century manuscripts (or even fragments) of the New Testament? *
- The “missing books” in the Bible (e.g. the prophecies of Iddo) were considered “scripture”, so why have they been lost? *
dhc21’s Wall of Shame –
- The age of the Earth is 6,000 years, according to the Bible. *
- The Biblical Jesus was a sinner who lied and damaged other people’s property. *
Erasmus/Ignoramus’ Wall of Shame –
- When is the genocide of a people and killing women and children morally justifiable? *
Joel/Coco’s Wall of Shame –
- What is the textual evidence from the Bible that God transcended time and space and saved all nations all across the world at all times? *
- What scriptural evidence is there that babies that die in infancy will not be babies in the afterlife when they are thrown into hell? *
Ken Temple’s (aka Kennywise the Clown) Wall of Shame –
- How is the Christian worship of a man (Jesus) any different from the Hindu worship of Krishna? Are they not both different forms of paganism? *
- Are John 7:53-8:11 and Mark 16:9-20 the “inspired” Word of God? *
Orangehunter’s Wall of Shame –
Robert/Robbie’s Wall of Shame –
- Jesus’ false promise to the thief that he would be in Paradise with Jesus. *
Sam Shamoun’s Wall of Shame –
Comment: After taking several beatings at my hand and the failure of his pathetic articles, Shamoun became incensed and “challenged” me to a verbal debate. He now claims that he doesn’t have the time to write articles responding to me. How convenient! Meanwhile, he had no trouble writing 2 responses to the Al-Isra/Masjid Al-Aqsa series, and routinely publishes new pieces of garbage on his blog! Hmm, me thinks the Scam is making excuses because he does not excel in writing intellectual articles, but rather in verbal jousts where his inner loudmouth can come out.
- The Bible’s embarrasssing error about rabbits “chewing the cud” and Shamoun’s bumbling/hilarious attempts to respond. *|*
- The Biblical flat Earth in Matthew 4:8 . *
- Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa is not just the site of the temple, but the entire Temple Mount/Noble Sanctuary, contrary to Shamoun’s pseudo-scholarly claims. *|*|*|*|*|*
Washer’s (aka Dishwasher) Wall of Shame –
Comment: “Washer” made a brief appearance on Paul Williams’ blog after Scam Shamoun went “public” with second debate challenge to me, when he urged me to accept Shamoun’s challenge. After a hilarious exchange, Washer disappeared.
Zozeph Francisco/Zozo’s Wall of Shame –
- Numbers 31:18 – Were the little girls taken as sex slaves? *
Comment: Unlike Cerbie/Paulus and others, Zozo did not argue against the meaning of the word “taph”. He seems to accept that the spared Midianites were only little virgin girls. But he did claim that they were taken as “servants” and not as “sex slaves”. On this point, he was thoroughly refuted and even seemed to implicityl admit the evil of this passage. See here for one of his more vile comments, in which he seems to admit that the Bible condoned killing and raping: https://quranandbibleblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/11/answering-a-christians-challenge-on-quran-manuscripts/#comment-6820
2. Is the god of the Bible evil for commanding the murders of the innocent (i.e., babies)?
3. Is the “Son” all-knowing or not in light of Mark 13:32?
4. Can faithful Christians fulfill the promise of their savior to move mountains and pick up venomous snakes without being harmed? If not, why not?