This is old news, but since some Christian boneheads, such as the pervert Zozo Francisco, claim that ISIS represents Islam, here is the Executive Summary of a letter signed and sent by 126 Islamic scholars from across the world. In the letter, the scholars refuted Baghdadi’s abhorrent ideology while citing authentic Islamic sources.
- It is forbidden in Islam to issue fatwas without all the necessary learning requirements. Even then fatwas must follow Islamic legal theory as defined in the Classical texts. It is also forbidden to cite a portion of a verse from the Qur’an—or part of a verse—to derive a ruling without looking at everything that the Qur’an and Hadith teach related to that matter. In other words, there are strict subjective and objective prerequisites for fatwas , and one cannot ‘cherry-pick’ Qur’anic verses for legal arguments without considering the entire Qur’an and Hadith .
- It is forbidden in Islam to issue legal rulings about anything without mastery of the Arabic language.
- It is forbidden in Islam to oversimplify Shari’ah matters and ignore established Islamic sciences.
- It is permissible in Islam [for scholars] to differ on any matter, except those fundamentals of religion that all Muslims must know.
- It is forbidden in Islam to ignore the reality of contemporary times when deriving legal rulings.
- It is forbidden in Islam to kill the innocent.
- It is forbidden in Islam to kill emissaries, ambassadors, and diplomats; hence it is forbidden to kill journalists and aid workers.
- Jihad in Islam is defensive war. It is not permissible without the right cause, the right purpose and without the right rules of conduct.
- It is forbidden in Islam to declare people non-Muslim unless he (or she) openly declares disbelief.
- It is forbidden in Islam to harm or mistreat—in any way—Christians or any ‘People of the Scripture’.
- It is obligatory to consider Yazidis as People of the Scripture.
- The re-introduction of slavery is forbidden in Islam. It was abolished by universal consensus.
- It is forbidden in Islam to force people to convert.
- It is forbidden in Islam to deny women their rights.
- It is forbidden in Islam to deny children their rights.
- It is forbidden in Islam to enact legal punishments (hudud ) without following the correct procedures that ensure justice and mercy.
- It is forbidden in Islam to torture people.
- It is forbidden in Islam to disfigure the dead.
- It is forbidden in Islam to attribute evil acts to God ﷻ.
- It is forbidden in Islam to destroy the graves and shrines of Prophets and Companions.
- Armed insurrection is forbidden in Islam for any reason other than clear disbelief by the ruler and not allowing people to pray.
- It is forbidden in Islam to declare a caliphate without consensus from all Muslims.
- Loyalty to one’s nation is permissible in Islam.
- After the death of the Prophet ﷺ , Islam does not require anyone to emigrate anywhere.
4 thoughts on “Letter to Baghdadi from Islamic Scholars”
So, Zozo the monkey, Islam prohibits the vile actions of Isis.
Now answer my question. Is it not true that your god allowed the killing of innocent people (e.g., 1 Samuel 15)? So isn’t Isis closer to the teachings of your god rather than the teachings of Islam?
Hey Muhammadan douchebag, don’t forget that you have less than two weeks to come out of your mutah wife’s dress and contact me to debate the following two topics:
1. What does masjid al-aqsa refer to in Q. 17:1.
2. David’s sin in the Quran.
You can’t run behind your lover Muhammad Niqab or anybody else to help you. If you realize you’re not man enough than ask your wife to step in and defend you and your filthy demonized profit,
If you fail to contact me I will go public with my challenges.
So stop foaming like your profit used to do and smooch the black stone like he used to do and ask your stone to help you man up to the challenge.
😂😂😂 Hey Scam, you still begging for debates? I know, I know. This has been a tough time for you pagan Crosstian apologists. Your “teacher” Christian princess is being skewered on a daily basis by Farid and others. You ran like a girl when Hijab challenged you to getting your face bashed in. What happened pretty boy? You still need a year of training for that?
Do you think I care about your deadline? Keep eating those rabbit pellets. I’ll keep exposing you with my articles. The pen is mightier than the loudmouth, Scam. You’ll be eating lots of rabbits fecal pellets in hell along with your false apostle Paul. So keep foaming at the mouth you rabid Gentile dog. Woof, woof. 😂
LikeLiked by 1 person
But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God.
LikeLiked by 1 person